• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Some schools in trouble with the law.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Move to other teams if necessary but I thought I would put it on the main page first for all to see.

A couple question.

1. Will the ncaa get involved since the schools were pretending some students were athletes when they were not.

2. Will it affect recruiting.

Working hard and proving your knowledge and intellect to earn your way? That's for only the plebs when your mommy and daddy are celebs or your parent is a CEO.

Sounds like the white leftist liberals are at it again. Rich white male children of Hollywood liberals getting something females, people of color or lower financial status don't. Seems totally sexist & racist to me. Isn't that the kind of things they accuse conservatives of? Just like they do with all the sex stuff, but when it's Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Al Frankin and others, all is fine. Libs seem to be the ones doing everything they accuse the conservatives of doing. As usual

Hey P & R (Pelosi & Reed) BUILD THE WALL!!!

Last edited:

Move to other teams if necessary but I thought I would put it on the main page first for all to see.

A couple question.

1. Will the ncaa get involved since the schools were pretending some students were athletes when they were not.

2. Will it affect recruiting.

don't see why the NCAA would care given that they could care less about North Carolina's fake classes

The only part that remotely surprised me was the fake athletes. The rest came as no surprise at all. I suspected this for many years.

don't see why the NCAA would care given that they could care less about North Carolina's fake classes

Because they didn't really have the jurisdiction. That falls under the accreditation agency, and it's not a violation of NCAA rules because it was offered to the entire student body. Finally, they weren't "fake" classes, just really, really easy classes.

Sounds like the white leftist liberals are at it again. Rich white male children of Hollywood liberals getting something females, people of color or lower financial status don't. Seems totally sexist & racist to me. Isn't that the kind of things they accuse conservatives of? Just like they do with all the sex stuff, but when it's Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Al Frankin and others, all is fine. Libs seem to be the ones doing everything they accuse the conservatives of doing. As usual

Hey P & R (Pelosi & Reed) BUILD THE WALL!!!
You checked the party affiliation of all 50 indicted?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back