• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star QB Luke McCaffrey is N (from Valor Christian, CO)

Hope they got the field in better condition than what is was a month ago.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-13-at-1.48.42-PM.png

C

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...V0lw15mdSI9FDBePunDNk5ZKn5z7h3pKREgNZcXxPgAtU

In an article on 247, a number of new signees talk about why they enrolled early. Luke specifically talked about why he chose NU. He said: i"t's the combination of tradition and opportunity right now in Lincoln that makes this opportunity unique."

That really resonated with me. There are lots of schools where the on-field performance right now isn't stellar and the opportunity to come in and make a significant contribution to turn things around. But, how many have the tradition of the Big Red (like the sellout crowds) and specifically the tradition that Frost is bringing back.

On the other hand, some of the schools out there with great traditions are a in position where 4* guys are riding the pine. You don't have the opportunity to come and compete on a team where you can really make a difference and help to change the course for the program. (I do realize that he is behind AM and may / will redshirt. But, he is also potentially 1 bad play for AM away from significant playing time).

Pretty cool comment from a high school senior / college early enrollee. I can't wait to see what he and the rest of this class contributes on and off the field.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...V0lw15mdSI9FDBePunDNk5ZKn5z7h3pKREgNZcXxPgAtU

In an article on 247, a number of new signees talk about why they enrolled early. Luke specifically talked about why he chose NU. He said: i"t's the combination of tradition and opportunity right now in Lincoln that makes this opportunity unique."

That really resonated with me. There are lots of schools where the on-field performance right now isn't stellar and the opportunity to come in and make a significant contribution to turn things around. But, how many have the tradition of the Big Red (like the sellout crowds) and specifically the tradition that Frost is bringing back.

On the other hand, some of the schools out there with great traditions are a in position where 4* guys are riding the pine. You don't have the opportunity to come and compete on a team where you can really make a difference and help to change the course for the program. (I do realize that he is behind AM and may / will redshirt. But, he is also potentially 1 bad play for AM away from significant playing time).

Pretty cool comment from a high school senior / college early enrollee. I can't wait to see what he and the rest of this class contributes on and off the field.

Per the bolded, AM only missed one game due to injury and it was DISASTROUS for NU!!! So getting Luke here, and early, is a HUGE thing for NU.

NV isn't very good according to some.....however, i disagree with that opinion. Having him able to see the field if needed is huge and will be important to take pressure off LM.
Unless AM goes down for more than 4 games, Vedral is our #2. I think he’s a lot better than what people have seen. Go look at his stats at UCF.

I am one who is not impressed with Vedral. He didn't even look good in the Spring game. If Vedral is under center, our season is toast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back