• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mike Dawson to the Giants

just throwing this out there for discussion, but Is there any chance that Dawson was gently pushed out? Could it have been a mutual decision between HCSF and Dawson?

No, it was reported that all of the assistants just signed contract extensions around Jan 19th I think, and that included Dawson. So he was planning on staying until he got this NFL offer.

I'm not sure where I heard this or if I'm remembering correctly, but I think in a interview Parrella said something about having his hands tied (by Diaco) and had to teach the DL a certain way. Sounded like he really didn't get much of a chance to coach the DL.

Must’ve been that rugby tackling requirement. Must play hell with all of the hand fighting that the DL needs

I have heard Steve Warren's name bandied about within the thread. Does he currently coach? I think he is in Omaha now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back