• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Baseball America's Preseason NCAA Tournament Bracket

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2019-preseason-projected-field-of-64/

I'll let you click the link to find where they have Nebraska.

Out of curiosity, do you think Erstad's job hinges on whether or not the Huskers make the tournament?
He’s not on the hot seat at all, so probably not. That being said, he probably needs to get there and win a few postseason games in the B1G tourney.

I’m all in on this team this year, expecting top 3 conference finish and a decent post-season. They just have to show it and I’m not too concerned about convincing people to hop on board the train with me because I get the hesitation. I’m just going to have to weather the storm (pun intended OP) of our first 10 games that are really tough and freshmen getting acclimated that are going to be big factors as many people will be pretty negative.

I predict a slow start to the year(few wins) but a strong finish once we figure out who is going to play on a regular basis.
Guys like Schwellenbach, Perry, Gomes, all these freshmen that will play big roles for us may take some time. With the tough non conference, there’s going to be some rough waters first 4 weeks or so.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back