• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#OneMore

Maurice Washington

Dw-HaImUcAA3uOj.jpg

Is it just me, or is he actually surrounded by a halo?

·
Jan 11

I am dead serious considering accepting Nebraska’s offer to retire my jersey at halftime of the first game next season. NCState is trying to get me to accept their Ring of Honor offer. But quite honestly,I just love Lazarri’s Pizza way more than Amedo’s Italian. So Texas NC State.

This guy has lost his mind, I mean really. “The greatest true freshman to ever play the game” I think his MAGA hat is on too tight.

·
Jan 11

I am dead serious considering accepting Nebraska’s offer to retire my jersey at halftime of the first game next season. NCState is trying to get me to accept their Ring of Honor offer. But quite honestly,I just love Lazarri’s Pizza way more than Amedo’s Italian. So Texas NC State.

This guy has lost his mind, I mean really. “The greatest true freshman to ever play the game” I think his MAGA hat is on too tight.

Huh?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back