• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What Happened...

ksuhusker

In a tree somewhere
10 Year Member
To the maps that we used under FHCMR to show where coaches were at while out recruiting? I kind of miss them, it gave you a general idea of who they may be visiting. I'm sure most of the staff camped out in a different city last night awaiting the end of the dead period.

To the maps that we used under FHCMR to show where coaches were at while out recruiting? I kind of miss them, it gave you a general idea of who they may be visiting. I'm sure most of the staff camped out in a different city last night awaiting the end of the dead period.
Different recruiting staff different recruiting ideas and how to share that. And the way Frost and this staff find talent, they don't want to give the competition any earlier warning than they need to. ;)

Well.........last thing I remember, I was chilling at a party, pinching girlie's asses, I was drinking recklessly. I know I did something, Lord what could it be? Woke up in the morning and all my friends hate me.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back