• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CREIGHTON THREAD 2018-2019

No kidding.....
We'll see what McDermo can do with these guys. Confidence must be below sea level.
Well....don't know about that...i mean they won the prior game on the road at a place they usually lose. Their confidence should have been sky high going into Butler. If they are that low now they need a shrink, not a coach! :)

Single worst end of game coaching performance I have ever seen. He could have NOT coached that last time out it and won. What an idiot.

Patience with mac is near gone.

WOW! Not only that Three at the buzzer to force OT, but Markus Howard going off for a league record 53 points. ESPN just showed a stat that Markus is the only player in the last 20 years to score 50+ 2 times in games. Since we dominated the Jays, let's hope that we can get back on the winning track tomorrow and pound PSU.

10-14 is making it rain!
Honestly...I watched every dougie game for 4 year in person (with a few exceptions). Someone on a creighton board said "now I know what other teams felt like watching doug". It was kinda like that. You KNEW when he fired up a shot it was going in. Howard airballed a 3....inthink he hit iron on only 3 3s...they were all "all net"...not even grazing back iron. It was amazing. Doug had some freakish games. Nothing like that.

Just go na put this here...shouldn't have come to this but...

Screenshot_20190109-234604_Gallery.jpg

Single worst end of game coaching performance I have ever seen. He could have NOT coached that last time out it and won. What an idiot.

Patience with mac is near gone.

I disagree, i put this one completely in the hands of Krampelj. Alls he had to do is TOUCH THE DAMN BALL. I was at the game, it looked to me like krampelj avoided the pass like it was a social disease. he said he "lost it in the lights". my ass! Him not touching the ball is as a knuckleheaded play as tommy armstrong throwing the ball against illinois and the incomplete pass stopping the clock. you have to be smarter then the game.

Some are calling for mcdermott, as he should've called a play to deliver the ball inside the arc. These are the same people who would be be saying "he should've thrown it down the court" if the inbounds pass was picked off off a marquette player gets fouled as he hits a two pointer.

Throwing it down the floor to a player sprinting the other way is the right call, even if its picked off, backwards momentum would prevent a viable shot. As it was Krampelj was the only one who could touch it, and he avoided it.

Marquette just beat seton hall, and didn't hit a 3 pointer in the 2nd half.

We'll see what CU has for villanova in the morning, hopefully one bad loss doesn't make for 2 losses.

I disagree, i put this one completely in the hands of Krampelj. Alls he had to do is TOUCH THE DAMN BALL. I was at the game, it looked to me like krampelj avoided the pass like it was a social disease. he said he "lost it in the lights". my ass! Him not touching the ball is as a knuckleheaded play as tommy armstrong throwing the ball against illinois and the incomplete pass stopping the clock. you have to be smarter then the game.

Some are calling for mcdermott, as he should've called a play to deliver the ball inside the arc. These are the same people who would be be saying "he should've thrown it down the court" if the inbounds pass was picked off off a marquette player gets fouled as he hits a two pointer.

Throwing it down the floor to a player sprinting the other way is the right call, even if its picked off, backwards momentum would prevent a viable shot. As it was Krampelj was the only one who could touch it, and he avoided it.

Marquette just beat seton hall, and didn't hit a 3 pointer in the 2nd half.

We'll see what CU has for villanova in the morning, hopefully one bad loss doesn't make for 2 losses.
It may never happen again but if they ever have the ball under their hoop, less than 1 second and a 3 point lead...with a time out....here is what you say: hand the ball to the guy guarding you and walk off the court.
He can dribblenton3 line and shoot in .8 seconds. Not a damn thing they can do. As long as everyone knows not to foul.

He chose to throw a 1 man hail mary. What if Martin trips...gets fouled and not called...or does what he does. And he brought in a bad basketball player cold of the bench to throw it in. There was ONE thing that could ot happen and he called the one play that had that thing as a potential outcome. A profoundly stupid call.

My frustration with Mac is mostly in how he builds a team. 4 guard 1 forward line ups won't work. Christian Bishop probably should and probably will transfer after this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back