• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome back Fearless Frankie

jmatlock

calling all pals....pals
10 Year Member
Wish I was there to shake your hand again Wednesday. You are a true husker and bleed husker red. To be a 165 pound fullback and follow two coaching legends you had to be fearless. Thanks for all your dedication for almost 4 decades!

Wish I was there to shake your hand again Wednesday. You are a true husker and bleed husker red. To be a 165 pound fullback and follow two coaching legends you had to be fearless. Thanks for all your dedication for almost 4 decades!

He was my wife's driver's ed teacher at Southeast. He's not my hero one bit. :Biggrin:

Kidding aside, Frank Solich coming here for that perfectly named award is rightly being advanced as a part of a healing process, and hopefully he will address it a bit in his speech.

Perhaps one of the last pieces to the healing of the mess created by Steve Pederson..
Not even trying to start a debate about whether FS should have been fired etc...
yet there is absolutely no question that
Steve Pederson still needs a throat punch or 12.

I'll start the throat punch parade, if you don't mind. Like to follow it up with a steel toed boot to the taint for good measure.

Perhaps one of the last pieces to the healing of the mess created by Steve Pederson..
Not even trying to start a debate about whether FS should have been fired etc...
yet there is absolutely no question that
Steve Pederson still needs a throat punch or 12.
Totally agree!

He was my wife's driver's ed teacher at Southeast. He's not my hero one bit. :Biggrin:

Kidding aside, Frank Solich coming here for that perfectly named award is rightly being advanced as a part of a healing process, and hopefully he will address it a bit in his speech.
he was my wifes drivers ed teacher as well at southeast. she talks about how all the girls thought he was so good looking etc. never forgave him for that.LOL

Looking forward to seeing some positivity shared between Coach Solich and the Husker Program.

It’ll be great if this leads to Frank visiting (and/or attending a game or two at) Memorial stadium.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back