• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Maryland Game

Knight

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
I was at the game Wed night. First time I've ever seen these players in person, now that I live in DC. I was impressed for the most part. Too many missed free throws killed us ultimately. Of course a drive down the lane at the end is what did us in. But I did like what I saw. Bruno had his 18 points, but his 17 rebounds were probably a bigger factor. We did frustrate him at times, as he had several turnovers and a poor shooting %. But when we play teams with someone like him, it will be a challenge. I'm looking for great things out of this team. But am worried about the slow conference start. And the B10 isn't what it was last year. So we'll see where this goes

I was at the game Wed night. First time I've ever seen these players in person, now that I live in DC. I was impressed for the most part. Too many missed free throws killed us ultimately. Of course a drive down the lane at the end is what did us in. But I did like what I saw. Bruno had his 18 points, but his 17 rebounds were probably a bigger factor. We did frustrate him at times, as he had several turnovers and a poor shooting %. But when we play teams with someone like him, it will be a challenge. I'm looking for great things out of this team. But am worried about the slow conference start. And the B10 isn't what it was last year. So we'll see where this goes

I’m staying at your place for a few Nationals game this year!

Been a partial Nats ticket holder for a few years.

I like that! I try to get to D.C. for a series once a year. I’m friends with someone who works at the Pentagon and lives in Pentagon City so usually we will stay with her a night then get a hotel down by the stadium.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back