• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Would Lue come back?

FrostytheHeadCoachMan

Recruit
2 Year Member
If Miles is shown the door this year or more likely after a bad season next year would Lue come back? Would be pretty easy to recruit with a NBA ring with the cavs

I’m not sure, but I would lean towards him being not interested. If Miles should not be here next year for whatever reason, he should be courted for sure.

I would be surprised if he would be interested. The recruiting grind is hard on coaches, and I doubt if Coach Lue would look forward to that part of the college game.

I would be surprised if he would be interested. The recruiting grind is hard on coaches, and I doubt if Coach Lue would look forward to that part of the college game.
It doesn't hold a candle to football. He doesn't have to get 25 recruits each year. And I'm sure in college hes dealing with less pre madonnas than in the NBA.

It doesn't hold a candle to football. He doesn't have to get 25 recruits each year. And I'm sure in college hes dealing with less pre madonnas than in the NBA.
I am sure that college football recruiting is more of a grind. However, recruiting is difficult no matter what sport you are coaching, especailly at Nebraska where you have to recruit nationwide. We will see, but I seriously doubt Coach Lue will ever coach at the college level.

Not sure why we would want him. No relevant experience. We don't have Lebron.

The grind of an NBA season is far harder than any college basketball season. With his recent health issues, that’s the only reason I might think he’d be interested in college.

Plus, Nebraska treated Lue like crap until he won an NBA championship. They never went out of their way to include him in anything. I’m not even sure they even invited him back. When Osborne was looking for a basketball coach, Lue was one of the most connected guys in the NBA and didn’t even receive a phone call either for the job or to consult on the job. Instead, Osborne consulted football people on the hire. A lot of our ex-90’s players were very bitter about that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back