• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

HS All-American Bowl

You do realize Nolan Smith won that rep, right?

Yes but I thought Benhart did alright considering who he was up against

Based on the "stock report" Benhart overall has been impressive so far in the practices

Last edited:

I thought the same. However I will say if BB is not light for wrestling it may have looked better.
Looks like he was lacking a little punch at the point of attack ... but as mentioned that could be due to playing at a much lighter weight right now. Still love the videos of his footwork though. This kid's going to be a real good one once he gets under Duval.

Looks like he was lacking a little punch at the point of attack ... but as mentioned that could be due to playing at a much lighter weight right now. Still love the videos of his footwork though. This kid's going to be a real good one once he gets under Duval.
Yep!!!

Yes but I thought Benhart did alright considering who he was up against

Based on the "stock report" Benhart overall has been impressive so far in the practices

Any chance he gets a ratings bump? With that in mind, who of our guys get a bump?

Considering Rivals has him as a 3 star (247 & ESPN have him as a 4 star) I would think so yes. Rivals the past few years seems to always be catching up

That is a good question. Benhart obviously. Honestly beyond that when the final individual rankings come out I think it will be pretty much be the same as far as 3 star and 4 star goes.

Any chance he gets a ratings bump? With that in mind, who of our guys get a bump?

I thought the same. However I will say if BB is not light for wrestling it may have looked better.

Nolan Smith is in the 235-240 range, so Benhart would still have upwards of 50 pounds on the kid. It's just one rep against arguably the best player in the '19 class, but he did lose it.

To his credit, these sort of drills tend to favor the defensive lineman IMO. And Benhart has looked good so far this week.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back