• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

If the guy is neither responsible enough, or smart enough, to show up for court;how can you rely on him going to class, being on time for practice, meetings?

Are we asking him to live in the LSU dorms while attending classes at Nebraska? If not, kind of an apples and oranges thing here.

If the guy is neither responsible enough, or smart enough, to show up for court;how can you rely on him going to class, being on time for practice, meetings?
I agree it looks really bad however many of these kids didn’t have the structure or discipline to understand the consequences of their decisions. If he makes it to Nebraska he’s going to understand responsibility really fast or it will be a short stay. Hope for his sake he understands Frost will be no nonsense and he’s going to benefit from the experience.

This is pretty much a ridiculous statement. This has nothing to do with the kids' intelligence and he made a couple mistakes.

I'm sorry but I would deem myself fairly successful based on my job and life situation and I made a lot WORSE decisions than this kid when I was his age.
Heck, I might make a worse decision yet tonight! :Rockon:

This is pretty much a ridiculous statement. This has nothing to do with the kids' intelligence and he made a couple mistakes.

I'm sorry but I would deem myself fairly successful based on my job and life situation and I made a lot WORSE decisions than this kid when I was his age.
Kicked off GT team and at least two felony convictions and another failure to appear in Kansas are not minor issues. I hope he gets here and plays but he has history of very bad decisions

Last edited:

Kicked off GT team and at least two felony convictions and another failure to appear in Kansas are not minor issues. I hope he gets here and plays but he has history of very bad decisions
Did he have felony convictions? If so, I missed it. He could have gotten a felony for missing court but they went easy on him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back