• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

Reports were that he was suspended from GaTech for failing multiple drug tests, could be a Randy Gregory type situation here,That said I would trust our Coaches either way here and only hope if we take him in we give him the help and structure he needs. Maybe a this is your 1 last chance,dont blow it.

Reports were that he was suspended from GaTech for failing multiple drug tests, could be a Randy Gregory type situation here,That said I would trust our Coaches either way here and only hope if we take him in we give him the help and structure he needs. Maybe a this is your 1 last chance,dont blow it.

I suspect he knows he has one and only chance to not screw it up again.

He got in trouble for driving with a suspended license.

Yea, and then he missed a court date. We as a university have seen and harbored a lot worse.

If Coach wants him in great
Yea there were about 3 or 4 on the 95 team alone who did worse. 83 had a few as well. Heck Fryar was a coke addict (Self admitted in case anyone wants to call me out) LP, Christian, and folks want to call out a guy for missing traffic court? What up with that?

Yea there were about 3 or 4 on the 95 team alone who did worse. 83 had a few as well. Heck Fryar was a coke addict (Self admitted in case anyone wants to call me out) LP, Christian, and folks want to call out a guy for missing traffic court? What up with that?

Yeah, it's not like the guy is a rapist, or pedophile or worse.

It's driving with a suspended license. Really not that big of a deal. Get him some structure and let's see what happens.

And as far as the failed drug tests in comparison to Gregory? I think everyone here would take someone who could have the impact of Gregory in a heartbeat. Failed tests or not.

If the guy is neither responsible enough, or smart enough, to show up for court;how can you rely on him going to class, being on time for practice, meetings?

Probably because if SF takes him it will only be under the condition he follows the rules or he is out on his ass. Having someone tell a kid that and having the kid know SF means it goes a long way to straighten a lot of kids out.

If the guy is neither responsible enough, or smart enough, to show up for court;how can you rely on him going to class, being on time for practice, meetings?

This is pretty much a ridiculous statement. This has nothing to do with the kids' intelligence and he made a couple mistakes.

I'm sorry but I would deem myself fairly successful based on my job and life situation and I made a lot WORSE decisions than this kid when I was his age.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back