• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #13, (W, 79-38), Sat, 12/29 vs Southwest Minnesota State (7-4), @ PBA, 1:00pm CT, BTN Plus

Here are the Final Stats:

Seems like the individual players' stats are screwed-up though; where are the points for the Bench Players :Confused:

upload_2018-12-29_12-42-7.png

Last edited:

Here are corrected Stats (showing bench points). Huskers.com was 'tardy' with the update:Confused:

upload_2018-12-29_12-56-23.png

Last edited:

@ Maryland
@ Iowa
State Penn

Find a way to go 2-1.
Would be nice. :)

I was a little disappointed that Heiman didn't play more today. Glynn is playing so smooth, wow. There was an interesting lineup for a bit with Copeland, Borchardt, and Heiman in at the same time - I guess that made Copeland a small forward.

Didn't really learn anything except Thor is coming along as a passer - he's had at least one pass in the last several games that make one go hmm.

Lastly I heard a rumor that Amir might be ready for the next home game - anyone else hear that?

Would be nice. :)

I was a little disappointed that Heiman didn't play more today. Glynn is playing so smooth, wow. There was an interesting lineup for a bit with Copeland, Borchardt, and Heiman in at the same time - I guess that made Copeland a small forward.

Didn't really learn anything except Thor is coming along as a passer - he's had at least one pass in the last several games that make one go hmm.

Lastly I heard a rumor that Amir might be ready for the next home game - anyone else hear that?

I wish Brady would have got more minutes, too. Tanner played really well though, boxed out like crazy and had 9 boards.

Miles really experimented with lineups today. He had an all guard lineup + Brady as well.

Everything I heard is Amir will be back for Maryland. We need him badly. Thor is a good passer and does some good things offensively, but he will struggle on defense in conference play. We need Amir. He’s a good ball handler, really athletic, and a good defender. If Nebraska is going to make a run, he needs to be in the rotation in my opinion.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back