• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Darrion Daniels

Unless Chuck Norris is a secret poster on this board I would guess that anyone who has started 2 years of D1 football on the defensive line could teach anyone of us on here a thing or two about toughness. I am sure it had something to do with ability to do your job or risking permanent injury to the rest of the hand.
I don’t know? I’m pretty scrappy!

I can't believe I paid $20 to just post this but I read it was a torn tendon not a broken finger, big difference. I had the same injury to my pinky finger and effects of it can be pretty traumatic. The tendon is stretched over a bone that is like a bridge on a guitar, when the tendon detaches from the bone it pulls back into the arm where it attached to the elbow. I cut mine about 10 pm and the they had me in surgery by 8 am. They said my tendon had already traveled half way through my hand and if it had gone over the bridge it can be a 4-5 hour surgery.

I can't believe I paid $20 to just post this but I read it was a torn tendon not a broken finger, big difference. I had the same injury to my pinky finger and effects of it can be pretty traumatic. The tendon is stretched over a bone that is like a bridge on a guitar, when the tendon detaches from the bone it pulls back into the arm where it attached to the elbow. I cut mine about 10 pm and the they had me in surgery by 8 am. They said my tendon had already traveled half way through my hand and if it had gone over the bridge it can be a 4-5 hour surgery.
Welcome back.:thumbsup:

That is a big difference if you want future pinky usage. They can come in handy sometimes.

And welcome!!

Last edited:
I think this is a big pickup for a lot of reasons. We need immediate help and he is a proven D1 player. I agree with Humbled by Life 100%. Didn't Gundy comment positively about his leadership? Guys like that don't seem like the kind who would Jake an injury.

Pinkys are overrated. I cut my tendon playing with a knife at 7. Back in the day when you put some dirt on it and went back out to play. Can't bend that last joint but makes for proper tea drinking.

upload_2018-12-21_23-3-4.png

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back