• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Crowd size for final four

I don't have to listen to them for NU games anymore. I bought a radio (SportSyncRadio SR-404) that lets you sync your radio broadcast to your TV. It adjusts in 1/2 sec. increments (120 total) up to 60 seconds of delay. I've had delays of 5.5 to 10.5 secs., (with 25.5 secs. delay once).

I received it the day before the Iowa game so, I at least got to listen/watch NU/IU. It's great listening to our own broadcasters instead of the talking heads on TV. I've also listened/watched Men's Basketball, Volleyball and Women's Basketball. (HUSKER sports only)

I've kNown about these radios for a few years and debated buying one for a while. Now am really glad I did and wish I would have done this earlier.

Be interested in having you post what you bought or send me a PM if you are happy with it.

djlhuskerfan said:
"Hope its not Stanford and Nebraska in finals"

Don't say it that way!! ;) Careful what you wish for? ;)

Yeah I need to rephrase that. Hope its not Stanford in finals

Now that we are playing, I believe that is the only way to go. If you want to be the best, you need to beat the best!! Sound familiar?? ;)

Last edited:
I assume Minnesota filled their arena this fall. Now that they are out perhaps it will be up to fans from Nebraska, Wisconsin, or other relatively nearby teams to load the seats. If weather turns nasty it could get ugly.
I am betting there is not a seat left; husker fans will take care of that. :)

djlhuskerfan said:
"Hope its not Stanford and Nebraska in finals"

Don't say it that way!! ;) Careful what you wish for? ;)

Now that we are playing, I believe that is the only way to go. If you want to be the best, you need to beat the best!! Sound familiar?? ;)
Except I am not convinced Stanford is best team in country. I have to wonder how good they would be if they played brutal big 10 schedule. We will find out tonight GBR!!

Except I am not convinced Stanford is best team in country. I have to wonder how good they would be if they played brutal big 10 schedule. We will find out tonight GBR!!
I would like to agree. If we defeat them, we are the best.
Also, did you watch them vs byu? They looked very dominating.

As far as playing in the B10, they would not have gone undefeated! That is a gimme!!!!

We'll take care of it tonight, my friend. :)

Just want to give a heads up for tonight. We are having our annual "Senior" Ball, with a Ball Room Jazz band. It will the 3rd year in a row. Soooooooooooooooooo, I will be here only in spirit, my friends. I am wondering if I can keep away from my smart phone, to see how it is going????????????

Good luck to the Huskers, vs Stanford, two great volleyball institutions. It should be a whale of a night.

GO BIG RED!!!

DuZh5uzUYAAPKAi.jpg

Just want to give a heads up for tonight. We are having our annual "Senior" Ball, with a Ball Room Jazz band. It will the 3rd year in a row. Soooooooooooooooooo, I will be here only in spirit, my friends. I am wondering if I can keep away from my smart phone, to see how it is going????????????

Good luck to the Huskers, vs Stanford, two great volleyball institutions. It should be a whale of a night.

GO BIG RED!!!

DuZh5uzUYAAPKAi.jpg
C'mon what's more important than Husker volleyball playing for national championship!!! LOL

GO BIG RED!!!

DuZh5uzUYAAPKAi.jpg
The gals do clean up pretty well.

Haven't seen the attendance numbers for this Final Four? Last year in KC of course big crowds due to proximity for Husker fans (we bought 4 tickets total for both matches), next year is Pittsburgh.

Haven't seen the attendance numbers for this Final Four? Last year in KC of course big crowds due to proximity for Husker fans (we bought 4 tickets total for both matches), next year is Pittsburgh.
From the NCAA:
“The 2018 national championship match in the Target Center was at least the fourth consecutive sellout crowd in a championship match. Last year’s championship match crowd broke an NCAA attendance record with 18,516 people. Thursday night’s crowd was recorded as 17,808.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back