• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez Foreshadow

Hu5k3r

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
MartinezForeShadow.PNG

Murry just did it with a 11-1 season so we agree that a great winning season is going to be necessary for AM. Bottom line I have a lot more interest in Nebraska winning the BIG and making the CFP then the Heisman.

AM has a lot to learn and improve before he's going to be seriously considered a true Heisman candidate. I honestly believe however he's talented enough to make it happen over the next 3 years....

Murry just did it with a 11-1 season so we agree that a great winning season is going to be necessary for AM. Bottom line I have a lot more interest in Nebraska winning the BIG and making the CFP then the Heisman.

AM has a lot to learn and improve before he's going to be seriously considered a true Heisman candidate. I honestly believe however he's talented enough to make it happen over the next 3 years....

12-1

You can absolutely trust that everything in Wikipedia is true: "The Heisman Memorial Trophy (usually known colloquially as the Heisman Trophy or The Heisman), is awarded annually to the University of Oklahoma quarterback. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work. It is presented by the Heisman Trophy Trust in early December before the postseason bowl games."

Last edited:
You can absolutely trust that everything in Wikipedia is true: "The Heisman Memorial Trophy (usually known colloquially as the Heisman Trophy or The Heisman), is awarded annually to the University of Oklahoma quarterback. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work. It is presented by the Heisman Trophy Trust in early December before the postseason bowl games."
:Mfclap:

I remember in the early 2000s I as my background on my Computer. I had a pic of Eric Crouch with a similar look. It came from the run against MO.

As to what it takes for AM to win it. I am pretty sure the turnovers will start to fix themselves just from maturity in the position. The key will be the team around him holding up their end. In recent history your team has got to be in the running for the playoffs to even be considered a serious candidate. So the people talking 11-1 regular season (or better). That is the key.

I remember in the early 2000s I as my background on my Computer. I had a pic of Eric Crouch with a similar look. It came from the run against MO.

As to what it takes for AM to win it. I am pretty sure the turnovers will start to fix themselves just from maturity in the position. The key will be the team around him holding up their end. In recent history your team has got to be in the running for the playoffs to even be considered a serious candidate. So the people talking 11-1 regular season (or better). That is the key.

And this pretty much backs that up...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hero...n-winners-worst-teams-rg3-hornung-detmer-aiai

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back