• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Holiday Season Huskermax Call-Out For Help

huskrthill

Leading horses to water since 2009
10 Year Member
Many of you remember a poster named LutheranHusker. For those who don't know him, he's pretty much a Huskermax legend, and he's looking for some help. He works for a place called Center Pointe. This is an organization in Lincoln that specializes in helping low income or homeless people with mental health or addiction issues. They are looking for donations of everyday supplies like toothpaste, deodorant, toilet paper, etc. for their clients. One thing that they really like is a travel pack containing a lot of essentials.

If you'd like to help, all you need to do is click the link below to go to amazon, and order either a men's or women's kit and send it Center Point.

Women's

Men's

To make it even, why not have last names starting with A-H send a women's kit, I-Z a men's kit?

Here's the mailing address:

CenterPointe
1000 S 13th St
LINCOLN, NE 68508-3533
United States

https://www.centerpointe.org/

This is a great opportunity to set aside our differences and show (again) what a special community Huskermax really is.

Thanks to @Red Crawdad for bringing this to my attention.

Can we put our own together and send it or is this exactly what they want to get ???
They are in need of much more than the toiletries. Currently there is a need for gloves, stocking hats, socks....

They also stock toilet paper, laundry detergent, as well as other items that we take for granted that someone just getting a new residence set up need.

I hope my order goes to the right place...I used the address on their website.

Both addresses should work. The address from the website is the main office, and the one in the OP is Luth's actual work location (this is the preferred address to use).

Last edited:

Bump.

If you're not sure if you should send a women's kit or a men's kit (figuring out the first letter of your last name can be hard) you can always just send both.

Done. Thanks for the opportunity Brother!
upload_2018-12-6_21-21-58.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back