• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

3 x 1,000

I hope they all do too.

And I’ll take 2,3,4, or 5 wins and 7,8,9 or 10 (gulp) losses with an upward program trajectory and our new coaching staff working their tails off over a plodding, demoralized 4-8 team with coaches that seemed to have no effective plan for improvement ANY DAY AND TWICE ON SATURDAYS!

Oz needs 204 yards, SMJ needs 275, and JD needs 253. Based on their game logs I expect Oz and Jd to get there. Stanley is going to need 3 solid games to make it.

C

I hope they all do too.

And I’ll take 2,3,4, or 5 wins and 7,8,9 or 10 (gulp) losses with an upward program trajectory and our new coaching staff working their tails off over a plodding, demoralized 4-8 team with coaches that seemed to have no effective plan for improvement ANY DAY AND TWICE ON SATURDAYS!
I believe Husker fans know this is turning around every week this staff is molding a championship football PROGRAM.

With Illinois having a porous defense, Saturday is the day to take advantage and put a serious dent in these numbers.
Lying in wait.... Mother Nature

I am on board with this. I think the boys need to shore up some cool numbers to add to the recruiting package.

Turnover ratio
Sacks and Tackles for Loss

Or 1 really big game ;)

gd9zPgB.gif

C

I think the coaching staff wants them to make it so I think it will be part of the gameplan going forward

Yep, as Coach Walters put it, they want to see all three reach their milestone because they are outstanding people who have put in the work to make good things happen.

Last edited:
Buzzkill - I'd really like to see others get receptions. Need to develop some depth out there in case of injury. Thanks, I'll be here all week.

Of course, JD and Stanley could get 300 yards on 4 well placed receptions each. ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back