• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MizzouRah's Picks Week XI

MizzouRah

Scout Team
20 Year Member
***The Nebraska line is a stay away for me this week. By the time I got to Vegas the line was down from 21 to 17.5 so I didn't play the game even though I KNEW it was going to be competitive!***

It's amazing but I did have a very good trip to Las Vegas on betting games despite another pedestrian 4-4 on the picks last week. I am now sitting at 31-33-1 on the year against the spread but I listened and learned by Saturday and a nice Missouri money line play had me in the (small) land of profit on sports last week!

Ol' Mizzou had by far their most complete game of the year and Tiger fans are hopefully preparing for another perfect November. I'm a bit pressed for time but I have a few games I like.

The MIZZOU line has jumped up to 16.5 and probably for good reason. The Tigers are showing a lot of fire and Vanderbilt really can't score BUT the weather is going to be less than perfect and Albert O is questionable. While I like MU -16.5 the play here is going to be UNDER 63 as I see a 31-10 type win for the Tigers.

I don't know if BOSTON COLLEGE (+20) quite qualifies as a live dog but again, at home at night with a farily stong team, I think this is too many points. I'll take the Eagles and get in front of the Clemson freight train.

I'm getting in front of the BAMA freight train also. If any team is built to keep a game with them somewhat close it's MISSISSIPPI STATE (+24). I don't love doing this but I think the home dogs are the right side here.

Northwestern has pretty poor YPG type numbers but they find ways to win and/or be more competitive than the stats would suggest. I like IOWA (-10.5) to put a stop to that this week.

KENTUCKY had a big dose of reality last week but they have plenty to play for and should bounce back strong. I'll take KENTUCKY (-5.5) to win by double figures at Tennessee.

I think Georgia is a very very good team but AUBURN has a fierce defense and showed a lot of resolve last week. I've gotta take the 14 points here.

I might regret picking K-STATE (-10) and things aren't going well for the 'Cats but ku can't score much unless there are lots of turnovers and I think K-State will pull things together. I will put K-STATE up as a pick but it's probably a stay away game.

That's all for this week! Good luck to your (non-Commodore) team!

***The Nebraska line is a stay away for me this week. By the time I got to Vegas the line was down from 21 to 17.5 so I didn't play the game even though I KNEW it was going to be competitive!***

It's amazing but I did have a very good trip to Las Vegas on betting games despite another pedestrian 4-4 on the picks last week. I am now sitting at 31-33-1 on the year against the spread but I listened and learned by Saturday and a nice Missouri money line play had me in the (small) land of profit on sports last week!

Ol' Mizzou had by far their most complete game of the year and Tiger fans are hopefully preparing for another perfect November. I'm a bit pressed for time but I have a few games I like.

The MIZZOU line has jumped up to 16.5 and probably for good reason. The Tigers are showing a lot of fire and Vanderbilt really can't score BUT the weather is going to be less than perfect and Albert O is questionable. While I like MU -16.5 the play here is going to be UNDER 63 as I see a 31-10 type win for the Tigers.

I don't know if BOSTON COLLEGE (+20) quite qualifies as a live dog but again, at home at night with a farily stong team, I think this is too many points. I'll take the Eagles and get in front of the Clemson freight train.

I'm getting in front of the BAMA freight train also. If any team is built to keep a game with them somewhat close it's MISSISSIPPI STATE (+24). I don't love doing this but I think the home dogs are the right side here.

Northwestern has pretty poor YPG type numbers but they find ways to win and/or be more competitive than the stats would suggest. I like IOWA (-10.5) to put a stop to that this week.

KENTUCKY had a big dose of reality last week but they have plenty to play for and should bounce back strong. I'll take KENTUCKY (-5.5) to win by double figures at Tennessee.

I think Georgia is a very very good team but AUBURN has a fierce defense and showed a lot of resolve last week. I've gotta take the 14 points here.

I might regret picking K-STATE (-10) and things aren't going well for the 'Cats but ku can't score much unless there are lots of turnovers and I think K-State will pull things together. I will put K-STATE up as a pick but it's probably a stay away game.

That's all for this week! Good luck to your (non-Commodore) team!
As always, I appreciate and enjoy your posts.Thanks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back