• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 JUCO's left to commit

• Thread starter Deleted member 4942
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4942

Looking at Rivals, the say that Olaseni is "100%" DONU even though he has not verbally committed yet. He is the number 8 Juco in the country according to Rivals so obviously I am good with that!

Second guy I noticed is the #1 JUCO Chester Graves OLB from Iowa Western JUCO. Still uncommitted with DONU listed amongst his 10, yes 10 schools pursuing him. Do we have a shot at him becoming the outside rush guy for us next year?

I believe we are a very long shot for Graves.

I wonder if Olesani is waiting it out a bit. Not sure who is saying he's N.

Love to hear what N2FL knows.

Last edited:
Waiting for that call from Kentucky?
Here's one of Kentucky's staff members with his opinion on the situation...

h7Jbbs.gif

Looking at Rivals, the say that Olaseni is "100%" DONU even though he has not verbally committed yet. He is the number 8 Juco in the country according to Rivals so obviously I am good with that!

Second guy I noticed is the #1 JUCO Chester Graves OLB from Iowa Western JUCO. Still uncommitted with DONU listed amongst his 10, yes 10 schools pursuing him. Do we have a shot at him becoming the outside rush guy for us next year?

Nebraska won't get either of them.

Both will not be coming to Nebraska unfortunately.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back