• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official Unofficial Big Ten Media 2018-2019 Predictions & Nebraska getting some national love

Here's to not having it happen like that this year.

:Cheers:
I'm not going negative. I promise. I'm just experienced as a basketball fan - I remember leaving Jack Trice Stadium in '92 (Marv Seiler!?!), walking by Hilton Coliseum, thinking that that was the year that we would win the Big 8. Even in those halcyon times we couldn't meet expectations.

I'm not going negative. I promise. I'm just experienced as a basketball fan - I remember leaving Jack Trice Stadium in '92 (Marv Seiler!?!), walking by Hilton Coliseum, thinking that that was the year that we would win the Big 8. Even in those halcyon times we couldn't meet expectations.
Oh, I know, and I get where you are coming from. Looking toward that changing this year. Fingers crossed as I threw salt over my shoulder.

It happened for the Cubs, it can happen for Nebraska hoops right?

Obviously I mean a tourney win, not a natty. I am not delusional. :Biggrin:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back