• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Mich on TV

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
I know that NU/Mich game is on Fox sports, but are there other regional games on Fox at the same time? I'm going to be in MN and am curious as to whether I can get our game up there. May have to postpone my trip.

I know that NU/Mich game is on Fox sports, but are there other regional games on Fox at the same time? I'm going to be in MN and am curious as to whether I can get our game up there. May have to postpone my trip.
I live in MN so we better be able to watch it. I will be PLANNING a trip to NE.

Where in MN? I have a cabin near Park Rapids on Little Sand Lake and will be closing up for the off-season next week.
My grandparents had a place on Long Lake, just southeast of Park Rapids. I spent a lot of time there in the summers when I was a kid.

I was just up to Walker, drove through Park Rapids.
My Dad lived on Kabekona Bay, off of Leach lake.
We caught a bunch of Walleye, ate most of them but brought a few back for this winter.

Where in MN? I have a cabin near Park Rapids on Little Sand Lake and will be closing up for the off-season next week.
I am just NW of the Twn Cities in Buffalo. Beautiful this time of year especially when the mosquitos all die. I've been to couple of watch parties in Minneapolis, but my big screen in my basement brings me much joy.

I was just up to Walker, drove through Park Rapids.
My Dad lived on Kabekona Bay, off of Leach lake.
We caught a bunch of Walleye, ate most of them but brought a few back for this winter.
Best lake ever.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back