• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OT Bryce Benhart

I think Wandale Robinson might be our Top even with all the RB talent we have, but this guy might be 2nd IMO.

We are in dire need of solid OL talent.
In more need of OT than any other position, IMO....and I've been on the Robinson train for a long time. In my opinion, he is a bonus if we get him. To me, Benhart is a must...not a nice to have. Held will always find us studs at RB. Not worried about that position at all. Linemen? Very concerned.

Nothing really to go on other than my gut feel, but I don't see us landing Wandale Robinson.

I cannot argue with you about that. I think he's a 6* but I'll cross my fingers.

I feel that way about Hickman... I think he'll string us along to the end and commit to somebody else. I wouldn't hold my breath with Hickman. He gives me a negative vibe.

Back to this OT kid. I agree we need the full court press on this kid. OL, CB, and NT/DT are on my anxiety list.

In more need of OT than any other position, IMO....and I've been on the Robinson train for a long time. In my opinion, he is a bonus if we get him. To me, Benhart is a must...not a nice to have. Held will always find us studs at RB. Not worried about that position at all. Linemen? Very concerned.

Difficult to disagree with you regarding OT, position of need and this kid would be a huge win for Nebraska. But, I think CB is a huge need, too. Nebraska is building secondary depth, but we need corners ... have not fully recovered from striking out with this position two years ago.

6'8" is too tall, he just cant be quick enough at that height, if he is, he should just go straight to the nfl now, we have seen too many players come and go, around the big 12, big 8, BIG, that are this size, and none really are quick enuf to do what they need

6'8" is too tall, he just cant be quick enough at that height, if he is, he should just go straight to the nfl now, we have seen too many players come and go, around the big 12, big 8, BIG, that are this size, and none really are quick enuf to do what they need
Mike McGlinchey, Nate Solder, and Tyron Smith would disagree with you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back