• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

With all this talk about a potential reschedule...

Hotlanta Husker

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
I think it needs to be pointed out... that December 1st is not an option because this football team will be playing in a domed stadium against Ohio St...

Let's get old East Carolina in here on Oct 27th and be done with all this December 1st if/then/but talk. Eye on the PRIZE!

GBR!

Last edited:

I think it needs to be pointed out... that December 1st is not an option because this football team will be playing in a domed stadium against Ohio St...

Let's get old East Carolina in here on Oct 27th and be done with all this December 1st if/then/but talk. Eye on the PRIZE!

GBR!
Did ECU just cancel a game this week due to the approaching hurricane?

Last edited:
Is east Carolina doable?
They have Oct 27th Bye Week like we do.. and looks like they may be considering not playing merely because Greenville, NC could be heavily impacted and they have history with hurricanes not playing nice with college football games. The game is actually in Blacksburg so Va Tech may invite them up early.

Did ECU just cancel a game this week due to the approacging hurricane?
not yet but there is a lot of discussion.. the game actually in Blacksburg but that community is very much in harm's way at the current track.

Last edited:
not yet but there is a lot of discussion.. the game actually in Blacksburg but that community is very much in harm's way at the current track.

Thanks for the update.

ECU on Oct 27 would make sense if their game gets cancelled. Of course, VaTech may want to reschedule them too.

Thanks for the update.

ECU on Oct 27 would make sense if their game gets cancelled. Of course, VaTech may want to reschedule them too.
Va Tech could only do so if they were to move up the Ga Tech to Saturday the 20th in lieu of their nationally televised game with them on Thursday the 25th. Then they would open up the 27th to play ECU. I think at this point Va Tech expects to win their division so December 1st is out for them.

Last edited:

If the Huskers plan on being in Indy on Dec 1, a 12th game will not be necessary.
very true but the fans want their moneys worth too! Though I would gander that if maintainting the bye week is the path to a West Division title... I think 98% of us would eat the $100 per ticket.

East Carolina indeed has canceled their game... I think it would be a fun game with an opponent we have never played in our history. They might be up for it too considering they will have just played UCF the game before... so it might be enticing and easier prep defensively...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back