• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arrest made in Frost home burglary

• Thread starter Deleted member 5200
  • Start date

Never underestimate the stupidity of teenagers... Wearing something they had stolen out and about which is easily identifiable and unique.

I would doubt she was wearing a shoe that fit SF. Nonetheless, there really was a burglary and not just misplaced stuff.

Punishment for her and any accomplices, put them in bright orange shirts, that say, FROST WARNING on both the front and back, and make them pick up trash on the highways and streets around Lincoln, for the rest of the year. Then, have unhappy Runza eaters, throw half eaten Runza's at them, or better yet, Taco Bell food at them.

Couple hundred hours of community services and watch game tapes of the last two year's.

Last edited:
When we heard about this my son asked. "Do you think they are meth heads?" I would say that is a good guess. Regular thieves with all of their synapses still firing would have walked in and said. Oops this is the house of the most popular guy in NE. let's just back out quietly. Or at the least they would not have stolen stuff so easily identifiable.

The gaming system. OK. once you started taking those Duck shoes etc. Really??? If you wear them you get caught. If you sell them...you get caught. Show them to a friend...you get caught. Seriously there has got to be some strong drugs involved.

BTW part of the reason he said this. I have a meth head nephew doing time for stealing stuff from a police lot.

Last edited:

When we heard about this my son asked. "Do you think they are meth heads?" I would say that is a good guess. Regular thieves with all of their synapses still firing would have walked in and said. Oops this is the house of the most popular guy in NE. let's just back out quietly. Or at the least they would not have stolen stuff so easily identifiable.

The gaming system. OK. once you started taking those Duck shoes etc. Really??? If you wear them you get caught. If you sell them...you get caught. Show them to a friend...you get caught. Seriously there has got to be some strong drugs involved.

BTW part of the reason he said this. I have a meth head nephew doing time for stealing stuff from a police lot.
and the stigma is alive and well

and the stigma is alive and well
The Stigma against Meth heads? While they are using Meth heads do some pretty stupid stuff. Lack of sleep will make you believe almost anything. Are you saying this is not true?

Look I am with you that we need to try to get addicts help. However saying that they do not do ridiculously stupid, risky things while they are using is just naive. The same goes for all addicts of hard drugs. Whether it be Heroine, Cocaine, Meth even those addicted to alcohol. Often present a risk to themselves and those around them. They also get arrested for some of the stupidest crimes known to mankind.

Are you arguing the addicts do not do things that people who are not high would not do? If so my experience with my cousin and two nephews has shown me otherwise. I also saw meth heads in the Corps do really stupid things.

I saw a Meth head in Cali try to steal the collection basket from the altar while the church was full of people. What person who is not high would try that?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back