• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arrest made in Frost home burglary

• Thread starter Deleted member 5200
  • Start date

do they still sell runzas? I say make her watch entire 2017 season replay(with commercials) back to back.

do they still sell runzas? I say make her watch entire 2017 season replay(with commercials) back to back.
Why would you give her a break?

Do you think making her watch straight through is "cruel and unusual" punishment under the Constitution?! ;)

I wonder if those mental midgets really knew whose house they were knocking over? Perhaps they figured it out once they got inside.........

Glad it was some stupid kids as opposed to some professional scumbags. Many years ago my house was burglarized and it's a lousy feeling to know you had dirtbags rifling through your stuff. At that time I was a state police sergeant and made it my personal crusade to try and catch them. I had a pretty rare pre CBS Fender strat guitar that was stolen. It totally incensed me cause there was no way for me to replace it. 3 weeks later the morons tried to pawn it and got busted by the Bridgeport PD. Thank you BPD!

Was a wonderful day when I got my guitar back and the perps landed some prison time!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back