• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Trivia Thread

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Thought I'd start it up again. Most of you guys know the drill.

A few points to recap:
  1. When you ask a question, you must confirm the person who gets the answer correct - or most correct/accurate, etc. This keeps the thread from getting cluttered and having multiple side conversations at once.
  2. If you're the one asking the question - pay attention to the thread. Respond to people answering!
  3. Once the correct answer has been given, that next person has 24 hours to ask their question. If they don't, it's fair game for anyone to ask the next question.
  4. NO GOOGLING! HONOR SYSTEM!
  5. Finally, if you're asking a question, try to make it stand out. Bold, red text, etc...
--------------------------------

Okay, time to get started:

Q: Nebraska has played Miami in more bowl games (6) than any other opponent. Which TWO teams are tied for second-place with each having played 4 bowl games against Nebraska?

A few points to recap:
  1. When you ask a question, you must confirm the person who gets the answer correct - or most correct/accurate, etc. This keeps the thread from getting cluttered and having multiple side conversations at once.
  2. If you're the one asking the question - pay attention to the thread. Respond to people answering!
  3. Once the correct answer has been given, that next person has 24 hours to ask their question. If they don't, it's fair game for anyone to ask the next question.
  5. Finally, if you're asking a question, try to make it stand out. Bold, red text, etc...

Q: Nebraska has played Miami in more bowl games (6) than any other opponent. Which TWO teams are tied for second-place with each having played 4 bowl games against Nebraska?

A few points to recap:

Whoops, accidentally hit Post with no message. Just a guess- LSU and Alabama? Not confident at all.

Edit: went and looked it up. I was so close, but ultimately incorrect :)

Last edited:
Whoops, accidentally hit Post with no message. Just a guess- LSU and Alabama? Not confident at all.

LSU is half right. There's one more team with 4 bowls against the Huskers but it's not the Tide.

Alabama is tied for third-most bowls along with several other teams at 3 Husker bowls a piece.

Florida State and LSU. I am fairly certain that it's that dreadful team from Florida. HATE those guys.

So, if it's okay, I will go ahead and ask a 3 part question. I think that whoever gets this right, will know the answer to the 2 part question. First 2 part question asked is all you need to get it right, as the other one will just be a bonus. I think that most older Huskers fans will actually know this, and the younger fans on here, maybe not so much. Here goes....

Who was the first Husker RB to rush for over 1,000 yards in a single season and what year did he do it?

Extra credit: How many yards did he rush for.

Since most of you on here are probably now asleep, and I wont be back on here until at least 7pm PST, when the winner gets the trivia question correct, as I most likely wont be on myself, can some one verify, as All "N" did for me and allow the winning poster to post the next question. Thanks in advance.

Hot Sauce is right with LSU and FSU.

We've played Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee three times each.

First 1000 yard rusher? Are you counting only rush yards from scrimmage?

If KR is included, maybe Frank Solich? We used to get a lot of fullback yardage production on SPT and just in general.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back