• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Javin Wright To Announce His Commitment On 31 October

If our cornerback class is:

Quinton Newsom (4 star ESPN) http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/232014/quinton-newsome
Tiawan Mullen (4 star Rivals) https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/tiawan-mullen-183355
Javin Wright (3 star legacy)

I would feel pretty good about where things are going heading to 2019

I think Javin Wright ends up at safety. At this point, I think someone like Tavian Mayo or Jamel Starks fills that 3rd CB spot in this class, which I agree would be a nice DB class.

A guy I think the staff should make a strong push for (again) if they haven't kept on him is current Syracuse commit Cornelius Nunn. There was some pretty strong mutual interest between he and Nebraska during the spring and he talked about wanting to visit but never did. He took an OV to Syracuse in late June and committed. He won't stay with them. He's getting a big push from Miami and smart money would have him flipping to them. He's a lot like Newsome: long, athletic and can play safety (where most services list him - like Newsome) or corner. He ran a 4.47 and a 4.49 at an Alabama camp in June. Four-star talent who is underrated like Newsome IMPO. Definitely someone I would try to get in for a visit. Like I said, he'd shown interest earlier and now that they can pay for it, I'd bring him in. He's still listening to schools. Pittsburgh is pushing hard for him too. I really like this kid.

This kid looks great...am guessing he'll end up an LB, looks to have a big frame with lots of room for the S&C program to add a lot of weight to him.

I think Javin Wright ends up at safety. At this point, I think someone like Tavian Mayo or Jamel Starks fills that 3rd CB spot in this class, which I agree would be a nice DB class.

A guy I think the staff should make a strong push for (again) if they haven't kept on him is current Syracuse commit Cornelius Nunn. There was some pretty strong mutual interest between he and Nebraska during the spring and he talked about wanting to visit but never did. He took an OV to Syracuse in late June and committed. He won't stay with them. He's getting a big push from Miami and smart money would have him flipping to them. He's a lot like Newsome: long, athletic and can play safety (where most services list him - like Newsome) or corner. He ran a 4.47 and a 4.49 at an Alabama camp in June. Four-star talent who is underrated like Newsome IMPO. Definitely someone I would try to get in for a visit. Like I said, he'd shown interest earlier and now that they can pay for it, I'd bring him in. He's still listening to schools. Pittsburgh is pushing hard for him too. I really like this kid.

He's already got the corn as well as the N.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back