• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bryce Harper....

Although he kept dropping F bombs while battling with kids everywhere, which I have little tolerance for

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

The Nats are a hot mess. I was at the game last night, too. Beautiful night for baseball in DC. Body language not good. Stras going to need another start or two before he’s completely back. Just got Zimmerman back and Doolittle will be 100% soon. Murphy and Eaton getting there. Hopefully that will help. Gio goes tonight. Hoping we don’t get rained on.

The Nats are a hot mess. I was at the game last night, too. Beautiful night for baseball in DC. Body language not good. Stras going to need another start or two before he’s completely back. Just got Zimmerman back and Doolittle will be 100% soon. Murphy and Eaton getting there. Hopefully that will help. Gio goes tonight. Hoping we don’t get rained on.

It will rain hard this afternoon in D.C.

The question will be how quickly it moves out tonight. I won't be surprised if the game's start is at least delayed.

Gio doesn't lose to the Braves much so you're probably safe

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back