• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Think you got game?

I hate hockey! Still I cannot deny that kid is whack! How uncommon is it that a kid that age can be so good?
I tell Pops that I still hate hockey, just to rag on him. However, after watching the winter Olympics a few years back, with a guy that knows the game inside and out, and he started explaining this and that, and things started making sense, I have come to the conclusion that it is a GREAT sport. This years playoffs were simply fantastic to watch. The Finals started off awesome, but fizzled out, but it didn't take away from the playoffs as a whole.

I tell Pops that I still hate hockey, just to rag on him. However, after watching the winter Olympics a few years back, with a guy that knows the game inside and out, and he started explaining this and that, and things started making sense, I have come to the conclusion that it is a GREAT sport. This years playoffs were simply fantastic to watch. The Finals started off awesome, but fizzled out, but it didn't take away from the playoffs as a whole.
Knew you'd come around

[QUOTE="HUSKER HOT SAUCE, post: 3555721, member: 3803"]I tell Pops that I still hate hockey, just to rag on him. However, after watching the winter Olympics a few years back, with a guy that knows the game inside and out, and he started explaining this and that, and things started making sense, I have come to the conclusion that it is a GREAT sport. This years playoffs were simply fantastic to watch. The Finals started off awesome, but fizzled out, but it didn't take away from the playoffs as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I’ve found humor in doing that as well, guess it’s just fun to bust Pops chops!

It's a religion in the North. I started skating at 3

It's time. Need to inaugurate Huskers' ice hockey right away. Guaranteed sold out both Pinnacle and Memorial. How about Huskers' men's soccer? ..... could be one hundred or two attendees :rolleyes:. Curling is more exciting than fulbol.

Join B1G conference !!!
300px-The_Big_Chill_08.jpg
coldwar-thumb-590x472-61602.jpeg

Michigan-Wisconsin-020610-thumb-537x347-27231.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back