• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In-state 4* ILB Nick Henrich unofficial on Monday, 6/18

A negative went through my mind on this: he loved Wiscy, committed, but didn’t announce until he could tell the staff in Lincoln face to face his decision.
If that is what happens send him on his way. I only want kids who want to be here. He is a good LB but if his heart is not here. Oh well.

I expect he's being smart and checking out everything again. It's sometimes nice to compare what you're familiar with to something else you just experienced to see how they stack up.

The kid is a gamer and from all accounts a good smart kid. Hope he comes to DONU and if not, I hope he has a great career (just not good days against Nebraska).

There are worse places than Wisconsin to go play football, like Iowa. They have a history of good LB's and good academics. If the kid wants to go there more power to him, if he wants to come here that is great, if he wants to go to Notre Dame, then he is an idiot and we don't want him.;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back