• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

12 Texasing years old with a 50 year old soul. Instant fan

Last edited:

I'll chip one in. This is the kind of stuff I listened to back in the day.

Vintage video

Better sound version

Helped bring these guys to UNL as a student, and then helped break down their equipment after. Kept the set list they had taped to the stage floor on the back of a poster of theirs I have.

Went to see them again a few years ago in Denver. We're aging gracefully together. ;)

Last edited:
I'll chip one in. This is the kind of stuff I listened to back in the day.

Vintage video

Better sound version

Helped bring these guys to UNL as a student, and then helped break down their equipment after. Kept the set list they had taped to the stage floor on the back of a poster of theirs I have.

Went to see them again a few years ago in Denver. We're aging gracefully together. ;)

I bought a few of their 'cassettes' myself. My future wife ended up liking them more than I did, but I still enjoy when their stuff comes up when my iPod is on 'shuffle'.

I had 8 tracks before that. First Van Halen album I bought was an 8 track. Man that seems like a long time ago.
I just missed out on 8 tracks. First car I bought when I was 17 was a baby blue 63 Dodge Polara for $250. Had a push button transmission and a cavernous interior. I went out and spent $400 on a Pioneer Supertuner radio and cassette player with an external booster amp and 6x9 Jensen triaxial speakers with 20 oz magnets. Totally rocked.

That was '76. Seems like a long time ago and like just yesterday, one and the same.

Last edited:

Second album out in August. First one was recorded before a small selected audience of friends and family....great singer with the Black Crows (Rich Robinson and Marc Ford) guitars driving the band....

From the first album. Rich's rhythm is killer on this one....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back