• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

College Football Risk

RedinIowa

All Bus Team
10 Year Member
Have any of you been paying attention to the game of Risk going on Reddit. Nebraska is dominating at this point. It is a fun diversion during this down time.

The Risk game is fun, and, like RedinIowa said, a pretty cool diversion during the long, dark offseason. (and a source of many, many hilarious memes, if you're into that type of thing)

We currently have an alliance with most of the other Red teams, and are currently positioned well. (see attached screenshot of the game board). But, more people = more power = more driving-of-our-enemies-before-us.

Attachments

• risk_snapshot.png
    risk_snapshot.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 83
There's that one teeny tiny piece of Texas. Please squish it.

Have any of you been paying attention to the game of Risk going on Reddit. Nebraska is dominating at this point. It is a fun diversion during this down time.
I started a post like this a few weeks ago, but no one really responded. I think Dead Red Redemption is playing or Red Dead, or whatever...

Is your Reddit tag the same?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back