• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lord Stanley's Cup/2018 NHL Draft

Tampa Bay is going to live to fight at least for one more game, barring a complete melt down with 9 to play in game 3. 4 - 1 Bolts. Should be a 2 - 1 series after tonight.
You gotta win 4 so at least two more games. Don't be shocked if the Lightning win this series. The Caps are the kings of choking in the playoffs.

You gotta win 4 so at least two more games. Don't be shocked if the Lightning win this series. The Caps are the kings of choking in the playoffs.
I will be shocked if they win the series. Even with how much better they played last night, it'll be really tough to beat Washington 3 of the next 4.

Vegas scores just like that..... :35 seconds into the game..... 1 - 0 Golden Knights...... WOOT! WOOT!

I will be shocked if they win the series. Even with how much better they played last night, it'll be really tough to beat Washington 3 of the next 4.
If it was anyone other than the Caps I'd agree. The playoff monkey on their back is now a 800lb gorilla. Game 4 will be very telling. If the Caps show up like a champion should after getting beat in their own house, they will be fine. If the Lightning steal another on the road, the Caps might be mentally screwed.

After Winnipeg tied it up early in the second, Vegas blasted back with two quick goals of their own, to regain the lead, 3 - 1. Currently, 6 minutes left in the 2nd.

The Jets, on a PP, just miss a goal, as it bangs off the post and bounds away. 4 minutes left in the 2nd.

Vegas Golden Knights go up 2 games to 1, after a very entertaining 4 - 2 victory(empty netter with :02.7 left).

Just got back from a long day of hiking, just in time to see the Bolts score and take a 3 - 2 lead over the Caps. 3 minutes left in regulation. 3 minutes to tie this series up..... Go Bolts.

If it was anyone other than the Caps I'd agree. The playoff monkey on their back is now a 800lb gorilla. Game 4 will be very telling. If the Caps show up like a champion should after getting beat in their own house, they will be fine. If the Lightning steal another on the road, the Caps might be mentally screwed.
Same old Caps.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back