• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost not all in on UCF title

And their own coach knows as much but some fans don't. Amazing how that works. Lol
You're misstating Frost's thoughts on the subject. He clearly thought they deserved to be in the playoff. And I guarantee he thought they had a chance to win it.

The only reason he's not on board with the NC talk is that they got screwed out of their chance at the playoff.

You're misstating Frost's thoughts on the subject. He clearly thought they deserved to be in the playoff. And I guarantee he thought they had a chance to win it.

The only reason he's not on board with the NC talk is that they got screwed out of their chance at the playoff.
Either way though, they literally didn't mythically, win a mythical National Championship, and that is the real reason SF is not on board with that crazy talk.

Last edited:

I declare BSU 2006 National champions.

I declare TCU 2010 National champions.

Yep, same water as UCF 2017 National champions.

C

C
:thumbsup: as much as I dislike Penn St. They have some claims for the natty, as they had some undefeated seasons too, and didn't get any hardware, damn you, UCF.... LMAO that certain goobers on here really buy into UCF being the National Champs, it's really friggin' hilarious, and sad too.

:thumbsup: as much as I dislike Penn St. They have some claims for the natty, as they had some undefeated seasons too, and didn't get any hardware, damn you, UCF.... LMAO that certain goobers on here really buy into UCF being the National Champs, it's really friggin' hilarious, and sad too.

I have no issue sharing the 94 title with them.

C

C

And:

Auburn 2004: National championship by USC was later vacated.

Utah 2008: They beat heavily-favored Alabama in the Sugar Bowl 31-17. They also beat 4 teams ranked at the end of the season, 2 of which landed in the top 10.

And yet, they clearly were NOT in the playoffs, there's your "hint" that they are not the champs.
Yes, you are wrong, you're welcome for me pointing that out to you.
ucf-national-champ-license-plate.png

So now, state's governors can now declare schools in their state, college football national champions.....
hhn.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back