• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Having a little fun with local sports media

Yeah I agree with the Peter comment but I guess I don't see any of it as cruel since they're adults and public figures. If it was going after the players it would be a different story.

(Rhetorical question and not directed solely at you @MonagHusker) Is making fun of other public figures, journalists, etc. more acceptable?

I just thought they went too far with Callahan.

I just thought they went too far with Callahan.
Peter thing was a little too personal and the Callahan impression I feel like they went really over the top to mock him borderline making it awkward. And I really don’t like Callahan that much so this is weird for me to be saying. Maybe they are just trying to make a name for themselves by being really bold, since I don’t even know who these people are.

It's fine fine to make fun of public figures. However, this video was just lame. It seemed more like a skit written by a middle school class.

Meh, it's only a YouTube video. My expectations were low going in.

It is lame. They have a show on TV that airs each week after Saturday Night Live. I watched part of their first episode when it debuted a couple years ago. Looks like it really hasn't gotten better.

Comedy isn't easy, but these guys are trying too hard.

Peter thing was a little too personal and the Callahan impression I feel like they went really over the top to mock him borderline making it awkward. And I really don’t like Callahan that much so this is weird for me to be saying. Maybe they are just trying to make a name for themselves by being really bold, since I don’t even know who these people are.
These guys have a local tv show in Omaha. It’s on late nights. Eric crouch and Houston Alexander are regulars on the show. They always make fun of all things husker. Sometimes funny sometimes stupid.

Satire, funny is in the eye of the beholder. I thought a couple things were humorous, somethings (coke reference) were not. I will admit I didn't make it to the end. Not my kind of funny.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back