• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Rules? What rules

Im waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime Reflecting on my past life and it doesnt have much time Cos at 5 o clock they take me to the gallows pole The sands of time for me are running low When the priest comes to read me the last rights I take a look through the bars at the last sights Of a world that has gone very wrong for me Can it be theres some sort of error Hard to stop the surmounting terror Is it really the end not some crazy dream? Somebody please tell me that Im dreaming Its not so easy to stop from screaming But words escape me when I try to speak Tears they flow but why am I crying After all I am not afraid of dying Dont believe that there is never an end As the guards march me out to the courtyard Someone calls from a cell God be with you If theres a God then why has he let me die? As I walk all my life drifts before me And though the end is near Im not sorry Catch my soul cos its willing to fly away Mark my words please believe my soul lives on Please dont worry now that I have gone Ive gone beyond to see the truth When you know that your time is close at hand Maybe then youll begin to understand Life down there is just a strange illusion.

Last edited:

How do you follow an Iron Maiden series with Taylor Swift?

To post music links: Find your song on YouTube, copy the link from the browser address bar, paste link into the HM forum box. Magically, the video shows up!
I will try it, I guarantee I will never post a Taylor swift song

I've always been a big fan of Peter Gabriel, except hated his most popular songs (e.g., Sledgehammer).

Last edited:
I give strummer credit for this.... I've been checking it out, little by little(Sun Kil Moon), doing some house chores tonight, thought I'd just let SKM roll, just found this one(pretty certain it's the first time I heard this version..... Kicks ass too!).... Moody as hell.... I guess it's not SKM, but I still dig the hell out of it.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back