• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When will there be another James Bond flick ?

I can't believe they haven't done any remakes yet.

2019, late in the year. UK release first and then US release. Daniel Craig's last Bond film (contracted for just one film right now).

I look forward to the remakes of the Bond films from the Sean Connery days. In order to make them politically correct for the 21st century:
James will drink smoothies instead of martinis.
James will be gay.
The bad guys will all be evil white American businessmen.
James will drive a Prius.
M will be a woman, and Moneypenny will be a man.
James will use pepper spray instead of a handgun.
All songs will be sung by Sam Smith.
Instead of bespoke suits from Savile Row, James will wear off-the-rack hipster-style clothing made by eco-friendly labels.
James will cry often.

I look forward to the remakes of the Bond films from the Sean Connery days. In order to make them politically correct for the 21st century:
James will be gay.
Instead of bespoke suits from Savile Row, James will wear off-the-rack hipster-style clothing made by eco-friendly labels.
James will cry often.
HHAHAHAHA!!!! Now, I'm actually interested in these "remakes".... LOL!!!! :Rolf::Rolf:

James will be gay.
James will cry often.
And the women in the film will all be in charge, paid more then men and carry bigger guns.

The Kingsman is an action/comedy about a secret british intelligence agency. It kind of pays homage to the older James Bond movies. I finally watched it last month. Some good fight scenes, a lot of camp/ridiculousness, but pretty funny.

Last edited:

The Kingsman is an action/comedy about a secret british intelligence agency. It kind of pays homage to the older James Bond movies. I finally watched it last month. Some good fight scenes, a lot of camp/ridiculousness, but pretty funny.

The first one was a lot better than the second. Sam Jackson was a great bad guy talking with that lisp.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back