• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My official sorta prediction 2018

Hu5k3r

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
09/01 Akron w
09/08 Colorado w
09/15 Troy w
09/22 @Michigan
09/29 Purdue w
10/06 @Wisconsin
10/13 @Northwestern w
10/20 Minnesota w
11/03 @Ohio State
11/10 Illinois w
11/17 Michigan State w I think that MSU is going to have a tough year.
11/23 @Iowa w It's Iowa, Nebraska shouldn't be losing to the ditchchickens.

I don't think we lose more than one of the listed wins, and we may beat MICH, WISC, or OSU.

I think we finish with 9 wins in the regular season. I'd gladly trade MSU and WISC.

Last edited:

09/01 Akron w
09/08 Colorado w
09/15 Troy w
09/22 @Michigan
09/29 Purdue w
10/06 @Wisconsin
10/13 @Northwestern w
10/20 Minnesota w
11/03 @Ohio State
11/10 Illinois w

I don't think we lose more than one of the listed wins, and we may beat MICH, WISC, or OSU.

I think we finish with 9 wins in the regular season. I'd gladly trade MSU and WISC.

With respect to your wonderful uncontrolled enthusiasm:Peacesign:

mug-throw-big-lebowski.gif

09/01 Akron w
09/08 Colorado w
09/15 Troy w
09/22 @Michigan
09/29 Purdue w
10/06 @Wisconsin
10/13 @Northwestern w
10/20 Minnesota w
11/03 @Ohio State
11/10 Illinois w

Unfortunately, we have a lot of changes that we need that will take time. I don't see 9 wins but always hope for the best. GBR

Everyone needs to keep in mind that our starting QB is either going to be a true freshman who fits Frost's system, a Redshirt Freshman who sort of fits Frost's system, or a Redshirt Sophomore who doesnt really fit Frost's system at all.

Last edited:

MSU will be a very tough out, they have 19 starters coming back, most in big 10 by a long ways, i want 12-0 like everyone else, but 9 wins will be huge, 9-3, and be competitive in the losses, i can live with that, that'll be very big progress

MSU will be a very tough out, they have 19 starters coming back, most in big 10 by a long ways, i want 12-0 like everyone else, but 9 wins will be huge, 9-3, and be competitive in the losses, i can live with that, that'll be very big progress
Also, very big expectations.

Yeah, I don't see MSU having the down year OP called for...but on the other hand, Wisconsin is losing a lot on defense.

Nine wins would be a very, very good season IMO.

With respect to the Northwestern, MSU and Iowa games, I need to see it first. I agree that the talent on the roster hasn't been used even remotely close to full effect, but I still have to see it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back