• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What’s Your Super Six?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBigRed

Recruit
2 Year Member
1. Cam’ron Jones
2. Mo Washington
3. Will Honas
4. Caleb Tannor
5. Adrian Martinez
6. Cameron Jurgens

Sleeper: Cameron Taylor

Good thread, interesting question. There will be a bunch of these Super 6 lists out in the next couple days.

OP has a nice list ... one guy I'd feel like adding to the possibilities would be Watt - strong, fast, would not surprise me if he plays right away. Outside of guys like Honas (my personal favorite get in this class) and Washington, I think you'd have to get Tannor and Jones on there.

Tough choices depending on what anyone's criteria would be.

Nice problem to have, huh? ;)

Good thread, interesting question. There will be a bunch of these Super 6 lists out in the next couple days.

OP has a nice list ... one guy I'd feel like adding to the possibilities would be Watt - strong, fast, would not surprise me if he plays right away. Outside of guys like Honas (my personal favorite get in this class) and Washington, I think you'd have to get Tannor and Jones on there.

Tough choices depending on what anyone's criteria would be.

Nice problem to have, huh? ;)

Good post. And yep, there will be. Thought it could be fun to get people’s thoughts here before the others come out.

If the super six is about immediate impact, it goes a little something like this:

1)Honas
2)Bell
3)Woodyard
4)Cam'ron
5)Martinez
6)The JUCO safety(blanking on the name)

If we're talking career impact, it's more like:

1)Cam'ron
2)Martinez
3)Washington
4)Jonas
5)Wildeman
6)Tannor

Neither list was in perfect order. Just going by late night recollection off the top of my head.

Last edited:
If the super six is about immediate impact, it goes a little something like this:

1)Honas
2)Bell
3)Woodyard
4)Cam'ron
5)Martinez
6)The JUCO safety(blanking on the name)

If we're talking career impact, it's more like:

1)Cam'ron
2)Martinez
3)Washington
4)Jonas
5)Wildeman
6)Tannor

Neither list was in perfect order. Just going by late night recollection off the top of my head.
JUCO Safety is Deontai Williams.

Not sure of my top 6 but some commentary on the rest of yours. I could see both Bell and washington getting playing time thos year. Bell at RB Washington K/PR. Also very excited to see how quick Amart gets up to speed. Also very excited about the WR. I am less likely.to.see our D players start right away. I truly believe we had the athletes last year. The problem was Diaco had them thinking too much which left us a step behind. watching UCF play last year they played bery instinctive ball.

If we are just talking about who has the biggest impact next year I who with. 1. Washington 2. Honas 3. Bell 4. Tannor 5. Woodyard. 6. Cam’ron Jones. Martinez is my sleeper but I fully expect Gebbia to be the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back