• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any Other Vikings Fans?

Despicable Me

Recruit
5 Year Member
It's getting crazy up here in Minneapolis! Man, I hope the Vikings pull off a win this weekend. If the Saints win and eventually end up in the SB, it'll be like someone breaking into your house, locking you outside, and then throwing a party and drinking all your beer while you watch from the yard through the window... This is either gonna be the greatest year ever to be a Vikings fan, or the absolute worst!

It's getting crazy up here in Minneapolis! Man, I hope the Vikings pull off a win this weekend. If the Saints win and eventually end up in the SB, it'll be like someone breaking into your house, locking you outside, and then throwing a party and drinking all your beer while you watch from the yard through the window... This is either gonna be the greatest year ever to be a Vikings fan, or the absolute worst!
So, you're the Vikings fan. I knew they had one, but never knew who it was..... :Corn2::Corn2::Corn2:

Last edited:
Skol, Vikings, let's go!

LOL!

You must not be a long-time Vikings fan. There is absolutely no way (regardless of the Saints game) this is going to be the worst.

Anyhow, we have a policy on HuskerMax to ban all Vikings fans from the forums. Looks like a couple slipped through the cracks. :)

Last edited:

I'm not into the NFL anymore but was never, and I mean never, a Vikings fan. Earlier this week or late last week I heard that no one on the Vikings team has taken a knee during the National Anthem. I'm now rooting for the Vikings and might even watch the game. Go horn heads. Go Fran Tarkenton...er is he still with them? :Biggrin:

I'm not into the NFL anymore but was never, and I mean never, a Vikings fan. Earlier this week or late last week I heard that no one on the Vikings team has taken a knee during the National Anthem. I'm now rooting for the Vikings and might even watch the game. Go horn heads. Go Fran Tarkenton...er is he still with them? :Biggrin:

I'll take a knee while watching the Vikings play. Because our military fought for me to have this right. :) Thank you, USA!

To each his own. I guess I have too much respect for our military and the flag to do it. :nod:

Certainly, to each his own. I respect everyone's stance. That's what America is all about, and that's what our military fought for. No need for me to judge fellow Americans as they express themselves within the freedoms they've been given.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back