• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Maurice Washington is N!!! / Commitment Day Talk Starts on Page 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do get the love for Washington, trust me - kid showed up when the stage lights were bright. There is something about Washington though that I am struggling with, and I probably prefer him over Henry, but I like Jones quite a bit.

To me there isn't a ton of difference in these guys, but I could probably be persuaded otherwise.
I understand being wary of him, I think the risk is worth it though. To me he has the most potential to be the next lead back and 1000 yard runner. Like you said, Washington looked like a star in the UA game and played his senior ball in Dallas, the SEC of high school football. I hope we can get 2/3, Taz and Washington preferably. I’ll have to go watch jones’ tape, I hadn’t been looking at him

Last edited:

This AM's OWH reports that Washington will not be visiting this weekend and may reschedule. Still has Tenn next week.

This AM's OWH reports that Washington will not be visiting this weekend and may reschedule. Still has Tenn next week.
Yep, the staff is going to visit him next week and see where he is academically. With so few OVs left to be used, they wanted to make certain it was wasted so to speak.

Yep, the staff is going to visit him next week and see where he is academically. With so few OVs left to be used, they wanted to make certain it was wasted so to speak.

This is all a ruse because they don't want him visiting during the cold weather this weekend.
:Sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back