• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers Ramp Up for Second Signing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost has been awesome so far. If he starts doing sleepovers though, I'll throw up in my mouth! :Sick:
zeyoyA7.gif

I would not bet on Harbaugh being in Ann Arbor much longer. Seems his stays are getting shorter and shorter all the time.
They thought he was going to be their savior but he's losing fans right and left. Not sure if he can get above 9-4 or 8-5 and that's not going to work.

I'm still a firm believer in Harbaugh fwiw. He's been missing an elite QB. Now he's got Shea Patterson. I expect them to really be formidable now. Much like Auburn after they got Jarrett Stidham.

I'm still a firm believer in Harbaugh fwiw. He's been missing an elite QB. Now he's got Shea Patterson. I expect them to really be formidable now. Much like Auburn after they got Jarrett Stidham.
A lot of people said the same thing about our last OC.

Last edited:
A lot of people said the same thing about or last OC.

And? Tell me you're not trying to compare what Harbaugh has accomplished as a college and NFL coach to Danny Langsdorf. Was this just a way to poke at the old staff? Cause it's such an apples to oranges comparison.

And? Tell me you're not trying to compare what Harbaugh has accomplished as a college and NFL coach to Danny Langsdorf. Was this just a way to poke at the old staff? Cause it's such an apples to oranges comparison.
No, actually I was poking at you. You're the one who told me Langsdorf was going to be so great once he got his own qb. Don't you remember that?

Last edited:

I'm in agreement with you. He's a very formidable coach. He was within an eyelash in 2016. I still say OSU didn't make that 1st down. He's odd for sure, but a darn good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back