• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Favorite Christmas Gifts

Ellis Boyd Redding

Varsity
10 Year Member
Nebraska mini helmet that now sits on my office credenza.

I know they don't cost much, but it is priceless to me. :thumbsup:

I'm curious what cool stuff you received.

Attachments

• IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3135.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 62

I dig the helmet! Now that Nebraska is on its way back, I need more Husker stuff!

A year ago I got a Fizzics system. It’s a contraption that uses vibration to make canned or bottled beer taste like it came right out of the tap. It was on Shark Tank but I was super skeptical when my wife gave it to me. In fact, I didn’t open the dang thing for probably 3 months. I finally tried it and put a bottle of craft beer into an ice cold glass and took a sip. I was absolutely floored!

I got an Omaha Steaks delivery and an imported bottle of Swedish vodka this year.

I also got a Home Depot gift card from my Father in Law. I know that's not really exciting, but I had to get one more quick post in to get past the 666 number.

I also got a Home Depot gift card from my Father in Law. I know that's not really exciting, but I had to get one more quick post in to get past the 666 number.
The number of the beast, great song! Iron maiden

Why? That's a nice christian number, it's even in the bible. :O O:;)

My favorite Christmas gift was being excused from having to deal with my in-laws and instead spent the day pheasant hunting in Eastern Kansas. I love that woman.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back