• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

News about Nick Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need players that are willing to give every ounce of effort, every second of every snap. Some of the current guys aren't going to be willing to give the commitment it takes to win championships under the new staff. Better they leave now that weigh down progress.
Not sure if Gates falls under that catagory but I'm not sure why he'd bail on the program at this juncture.

We need players that are willing to give every ounce of effort, every second of every snap. Some of the current guys aren't going to be willing to give the commitment it takes to win championships under the new staff. Better they leave now that weigh down progress.
Not sure if Gates falls under that catagory but I'm not sure why he'd bail on the program at this juncture.
He won’t be drafted by a pop warner team We are starting to see the dead weight move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back