• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Simple joy for this new member

BornHusker68

GBR 55 years and counting
5 Year Member
When you are a member, the site keeps track of where you left off in a thread! Now I know the members know this but as a long time lurker, like myself, I did not and others probably don’t either. I now realize the time this saves to jump right into the conversation where you left off. LURKERS JOIN NOW! I never joined earlier because I never thought I had much to add, current members do a great job of bringing up everything. I finally figured HMAX deserved a little something for their efforts. I had and will continue to support their advertisers, but, happy I signed up and sorry I didn’t do it earlier. By the way, yes I was born in Lincoln and moved away at a very young age. The Huskers have always been my “hometown” team going on 50 years, with my dad, and my son!

Last edited:
Welcome...sometime you don't want to be where you left off. As far as supporting the advertisers. Do you know how long I have worked at finding the perfect combinations of block ADD apps!

As being the resident hippy...sit down have a brownie with me....Oh look a cloud!

Hey 68, as long as you're mentioning the "cool" advantages of being a member, just wait till you start gett'n the real secret stuff sent to you in a private conversation.... that's where we shine. Thanks for joining and doing your part to help our community. GBR

As you can tell by my post count, I’ve never had much to add. However, I’m on this site all the time, and I’m sure it’s not cheap to run, so I thought I should pony up. A lot of good stuff comes from this site. GBR!

As you can tell by my post count, I’ve never had much to add. However, I’m on this site all the time, and I’m sure it’s not cheap to run, so I thought I should pony up. A lot of good stuff comes from this site. GBR!
and we havent even met yet

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back