• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tennessee has finally hired a head Football Coach!

Not a bad hire for Tennessee given what a s---show their search process has been. They ended up with Alabama's Defensive Coordinator instead of Ohio State's Defensive Coordinator.

I’ll take “Another Alabama coordinator that hasn’t been a HC” for $200 Alex
HAHAHAHA!!! Not to make lite of Pruitt and his potential, but screw the Vols.... I'd rather see Ole Miss be a power house than that bunch of orange madness.... and yes, I am talking about Tennessee and their crappy sports programs.....

Reactions: Yep
Not a bad hire for Tennessee given what a s---show their search process has been. They ended up with Alabama's Defensive Coordinator instead of Ohio State's Defensive Coordinator.
Apparently, they had to get a coordinator from a playoff team.

Solid hire, a lot of P5 teams would have taken Pruitt in a heartbeat. Not saying it will work out, but considering some who turned them down this is a pretty good hire.

Ugh. This hire means that AZ State officially lands on 00 for college coaching roulette for this season. As a Sun Devil, I weep for the future.

Actually this is the second coach they have hired in a month. At this point in time they are no further than they were with the first offer. Still could blow up before the press conference.

I liked a quote I saw around here the other day that stated something to the effect of: Just look at the directions of the Tennessee and Nebraska programs right after the bowl last year and where they are today. My how college football can change on a dime.

I liked a quote I saw around here the other day that stated something to the effect of: Just look at the directions of the Tennessee and Nebraska programs right after the bowl last year and where they are today. My how college football can change on a dime.

Actually the change starts at about $5 million a year, not a dime.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back