• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thoughts on Terry Wilson

I listened to an interview 1620 the zone had with him last week I think. He won best QB in the conference this year. He still communicates with Scott Frost and said if offered at NU he would prob come. He also said Scott was not going to bring him to UCF.
Then why would SF bring him here?

Of Nebraska’s chances, Sims said, “If I answer this honestly, I think the answer is that if Scott Frost isn’t the head coach at Nebraska, there’s no chance Terry Wilson goes to Nebraska. But because Scott Frost is the head coach at the University of Nebraska, Nebraska’s a finalist.”

Visit between today and next Sunday. GBR

Personally I like TW and I think that the way SF coaches QBs and the offense would cause a guy like TW to excel. It does concern me that he is unhappy about SF taking another QB. Competition is healthy and given that the QB runs alot in SF's offense and could be prone to injury.

In the article, it mentions a school that doesn't want to be publicized. HMMMM....as for his film above, I sure miss a QB that can run like that......he does 5 yards to Tanners 1.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back