• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Huskers/Moldy ham/Russian Singer

Agarn Reprised

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
So, I was sitting around a few minutes ago reading all these posts about the future of the Huskers when I made a snack of some leftover ham and washed it all down with Yukon Jack.

Now I am watching vids of this Russian singer, Mr. Trololo. He is really good. Lots of range. And he has really nice teeth.

Linky!

Mold.jpg

Last edited:

Nobody is commenting on my Mr. Trololo link above. I submit this should be our new Tunnel Walk song.

Nearly 25 years of Sirius" by the Alan Parsons Project is enough.

So, I was sitting around a few minutes ago reading all these posts about the future of the Huskers when I made a snack of some leftover ham and washed it all down with Yukon Jack.

Now I am watching vids of this Russian singer, Mr. Trololo. He is really good. Lots of range. And he has really nice teeth.

Linky!

View attachment 13772
One time, (1960-ish), during my youthful years of under graduate studies, I was sitting in a bar, intently studying for my next day, 7:00 am, final exam in Econ 101. In walked a woman who looked strikingly similar to this moldy ham picture. After about a dozen shots of Yukon Jack, I worked up enough nerve to buy her a drink and offer up some friendly conversation. And, the rest of the story........................

Oh, by the way, I passed the exam.

FB_IMG_1512616443679.jpg
Ham is best with a "patina."
My son in law's brewery in Nashville is called Bearded Iris Brewing Co. They recently released a fest bier called Patina. It's description is "Our first dry hopped festbier, PATINA, coalesces citra, nelson & simcoe lupulin powder into an apple-crisp, honey-mouthed crusher perfect for your autumn festivities." Check them out on FB. https://www.facebook.com/beardedirisbrewing/

Last edited:

Nobody is commenting on my Mr. Trololo link above. I submit this should be our new Tunnel Walk song.

Nearly 25 years of Sirius" by the Alan Parsons Project is enough.

I was watching that on the lap top on the couch and my 12 year old son asked me what I was watching and why. I didn't know the answer to either question.

Last edited:

Linky!

View attachment 13772

Hmmmmmm.......a Russian boilermaker with hallucinogenic ham mold, Yukon Jack and Trololo

Linky!

View attachment 13772
Damn! How long has that ham been hanging in the root cellar?

View attachment 13782
My son in law's brewery in Nashville is called Bearded Iris Brewing Co. They recently released a fest bier called Patina. It's description is "Our first dry hopped festbier, PATINA, coalesces citra, nelson & simcoe lupulin powder into an apple-crisp, honey-mouthed crusher perfect for your autumn festivities." Check them out on FB. https://www.facebook.com/beardedirisbrewing/
UMM, NO, JUST HELL NO!!!! Apple and Honey, Beer, HELL NO!!! hahahahha NO.

View attachment 13782
UMM, NO, JUST HELL NO!!!! Apple and Honey, Beer, HELL NO!!! hahahahha NO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back